I am working on lots more distressed frames, burlap cross boards and initial boards for an Open House I am doing on Thursday at a friend's house so if you would like to order any of these before Christmas, just call or email and I can make them for you -prices range from $10.00 - $18.00! I will also be making more of the little houndstooth block frames.
- ► 2012 (93)
- A Trip to Anthropologie
- Southern Soiree
- Distressed Picture Frames, Burlap Cross Boards and...
- Kitchen Hutch and Painted Piece
- Kitchen Hutch, Chest of Drawers and Etsy
- Wrapped in Warmth Blanket and Throw Drive
- Here are some cute things I saw on Pinterest today...
- Open Houses This Weekend along Shelby County Antiq...
- Birmingham Junior League Christmas Market
- A Few Pics in Booth and Hobby Lobby Drawer Pulls
- Come Thrifting With Me!
- More Inspiration from Pinterest...
- Booth at Prince of Peace Show
- Some Customer Pieces
- Carter Oosterhouse's 10-Minute Kitchen Makeover
- Moved into The Blu Building
- NEW CONTACT INFO FOR THE FRENCH FLEA!
- Prince of Peace Christmas in November Craft Show!
- The Blu Building
- This Weekend's Shows
- Shows this Weekend, Customer Pieces and Styling
- ▼ November (21)
- The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email email@example.com!